120 day warranty policy
That Sassy Thing owned and operated by Huha Care Private Limited, offers a limited warranty on all our massagers against manufacturing defects for a period of one hundred and twenty (120) days that commences from the date of the original purchase for all the massagers purchased from us.
What is Covered?
- Manufacturing defects
What is Excluded?
- Defects or damage resulting from neglect, tampering, misuse, or unreasonable use;
- Defects due to improper storage, unusual physical or electrical stress;
- Defects due to scratches, dents or physical damage unless caused by That Sassy Thing;
- Ordinary wear and tear;
- Repairs conducted by third party/unofficial repair centres/agencies/individuals;
- Loss or damage to removable parts will not result in the replacement of the entire product. Due to continuing improvements, actual (replacement) product may differ slightly from the product described herein; and
- Defects are not covered if the warranty card/original invoice is damaged, altered, illegible, misplaced or lost.
All decisions regarding the viability or eligibility of products under this warranty are at the sole discretion of That Sassy Thing.
The foregoing is the sole warranty for the massagers listed on That Sassy Thing. Thereby, That Sassy Thing disclaims any implied warranty that the products will be merchantable or fit for any particular purpose. That Sassy Thing’s liability and customer’s exclusive remedy under the foregoing paragraph will be limited to replacement or repair of the product by That Sassy Thing. The warranties above are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, whether express or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Limitation of Remedies
In no event will That Sassy Thing or any of its affiliated or subsidiary companies be responsible for any special, incidental, or consequential damages resulting from the use of this product, or based on any breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence, tort or any other legal theory. Such damages may include without limitation, loss of savings or revenue; loss of profit; loss of use; the claims of third parties, including without limitation retailers; any cost of any substitute equipment or services.
How to claim Warranty?
If the massager you purchased falls within the manufacturing defects covered under the warranty policy, then, you may claim the warranty within the prescribed time limit of one hundred and twenty (120) days from the date of original purchase of the massager.
The process to claim the same is:
- Write an email to us at email@example.com, describe the defect and attach photos and videos of the defective massager.
- You may also contact us at + 91 8595128762 or WhatsApp us on +91 8287042665.
- Our team will look into the matter and will revert within 15 days of the complaint.
- In case of any genuine defects, we will either replace the massager or refund the total amount paid by you in your given bank account.